Oreos mixed with a cream pie is a great combination of a delicious snack and a classic dessert. This copycat recipe of Bakers Square’s Oreo Cookie Crunch gives you all the steps you need to make a great pie with one of the best cookies you could buy. This simple recipe is so chocolatey and creamy which is a great texture for a tasty dessert.
Copycat Bakers Square Oreo Cookie Crunch Recipe
- 1 pkg. Oreo Cookies
- 4 tbsp. margarine melted
- 8 oz. vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt
- 8 oz. Whipped cream
- Crush half the Oreos and place them in a bowl.
- Combine margarine with the Oreos and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture on the bottom of a small cake pan.
- Freeze for about 45 minutes.
- Combine pudding, whipped cream, and yogurt.
- Stir until the mixture is of a creamy consistency.
Pour the cream mixture on the Oreos base and spread evenly. Freeze for about 1 hour.
Top with remaining Oreos and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!