A chocolate dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and taste delicious while doing it!
How To Make Chocolate Cake Delight
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit
Grease 2 9-inch round cake pans.
- Dust with flour and tap out the excess; set pans aside.
Prepare the batter:
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
Continue to blend on medium low speed for 2-3 more minutes.
- The batter will be very thick and should look well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and smooth it out.
Bake for 27-32 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the pans on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
Run a knife along the edges on the cakes pans and carefully remove cake by inverting it.
Allow to cool for 20 minutes more on the wire rack right side up.
When the cake layers are completely cool, cut layers in half and frost.
- Sugar: 33g
- Calcium: 98mg
- Calories: 333kcal
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 112mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 529mg
- Vitamin A: 209IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!