We added even more flavor to this original bundt cake. Just fill it with berry gelatin and pudding to create an extraordinary dessert!
How To Make Bundt Cake with Gelatin and Pudding Berry Filling
We've added some extra flavor to this bundt cake by mixing in some gelatin and pudding berry filling.
Prepare your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- Slowly add flour and cream until mixed in well.
- Blend in vanilla. Pour batter in 9-inch bundt cake pan.
Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- While baking, prepare filling.
- Mix raspberry gelatin with water.
- Mix vanilla pudding with milk.
- Pour two mixtures together in bowl before setting it in fridge.
- Once thick, top raspberry jello pudding mix on cake.
- Feel free to garnish with additional berries.
- Sugar: 80g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 758kcal
- Carbohydrates: 116g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 188mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Vitamin A: 1292IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!