How To Make Philadelphia Cheesecake Bars (Copycat)
Have a taste of all that classic cheesecake goodness with this recipe for Philadelphia cheesecake bars. This creamy dessert is done in less than an hour!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare a 9×13-inch baking dish with baking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
- Spread the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared 9×13 baking dish.
- In the same bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, 2 eggs, cream cheese, vanilla and lemon juice until there are no clumps. Use a whisk as the mixture becomes thinner.
- Pour the filling over the top of the crust.
Place the entire baking dish into the oven on the center rack in the middle of the oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. The edges will be golden and a crust will form when done.
- Sugar: 28g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 220kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 33mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 479IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
These deep-fried crispy pork belly bites will be a staple finger food when you hang out with friends.