Coconut and macadamia nuts sweeten the deal in this delicious brownie recipe.
How To Make Marble-Frosted Macadamia Brownies
A delightful recipe for marble-frosted macadamia brownies that is much simpler than it looks. Decadent fudge brownies along with bits of macadamia nuts for an elevated dessert experience truly worth a try.
- Prepare brownie mix in pan following pkg.
- directions; stir in nuts and coconut.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake uncovered on cookie sheet following pkg. directions or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cool brownies in pan.
- Spread chocolate frosting over cooled brownie.
- Squeeze softened vanilla frosting in 6-8 lines crosswise over chocolate frosting, spacing lines 1 inch apart.
- Using a wooden pick, draw lines through frosting alternating direction to create a marbled pattern.
- Cut brownies into squares before serving.
- Sugar: 27g
- Calcium: 5mg
- Calories: 260kcal
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 52mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!