Bake up some easy stuffed french toast with a homemade strawberry sauce.
How To Make Stuffed French Toast with Strawberry Sauce
The combination of cream cheese, maple syrup, and strawberry sauce makes this stuffed french toast to die for.
Cube bread and layer half in a 12x8.5-inch pan.
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and scatter across bread.
- Cover with remaining bread cubes.
- Mix eggs, half-and-half, maple syrup, and melted butter together well.
- Pour evenly over bread cubes and press bread cubes down to soak up egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Serve with fresh strawberry sauce or maple syrup.
- To make sauce, heat sliced strawberries and strawberry preserves together (I use the microwave).
- Serve over French toast.
- Sugar: 87g
- Calcium: 584mg
- Calories: 1337kcal
- Carbohydrates: 181g
- Cholesterol: 404mg
- Fat: 55g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 8mg
- Potassium: 673mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 1225mg
- Vitamin A: 2143IU
- Vitamin C: 46mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!