These pancakes are delicious with the right amount of spice! Make a stack of these delicious cinnamon pancakes to start your day.
How To Make Cinnamon Honey Pancakes
Add a bit of earthy spice to your classic pancake recipe. Try it out with a dash of cinnamon for a flavorful morning meal.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; mix well.
Using a ¼ cup measure, pour batter on a hot, greased griddle or frying pan.
- When bubbles form around the edges, flip.
- Continue frying until lightly browned.
- Top with butter & your favorite syrup.
- Calcium: 57mg
- Calories: 151kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 64mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Sugar: 11g
- Vitamin A: 63IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!