The secret to fluffy pancakes is in this Greek yogurt pancakes recipe! The thick creamy yogurt not only retains the pancakes’ light texture but it also gives them some added protein. Feel free to use flavored yogurt instead of plain. This will add more flavor to the pancakes and make them taste sweeter.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 7 oz. Greek yogurt
- 7 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until just combined. The mixture should not be totally smooth and should have some texture to it.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla. Combine these two mixtures.
- Ladle the batter in batches into a greased pan and cook for about 1.5 minutes or until bubbles start to form and the sides are set.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for another 1.5 minutes or until golden brown.
- While pancakes are cooking, sprinkle chocolate chips on the top.
- Once done, serve the pancakes topped with syrup, fruit, and whipped cream!