This is a homemade oatmeal recipe made with fresh peaches and vanilla flavored yogurt for the “cream”. I use Splenda instead of sugar.
How To Make Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
- Pour water, salt and vanilla flavoring in a small pan.
- Put heat on high.
- Just before it boils, add Splenda or sugar and peaches.
- When it comes to a boil, add oats and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and stir occasionally.
- Cook until desired thickness.
- Add yogurt when you put it in a bowl to eat and stir to incorporate.
- Sugar: 24g
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 186kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 319mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Vitamin A: 424IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!