How To Make Little Caesars Crazy Bread
This Little Caesars crazy bread recipe is a tasty appetizer. Baked bread sticks brushed with rich butter and sprinkled with parmesan for a great start to any meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange racks and divide the oven into thirds, top, middle, and bottom.
- On the stove or in the microwave heat ¾ cup of water for 40 seconds or until warm to the touch. Pour into the bowl of a stand mixer. Add granulated sugar, and active dry yeast. Let sit for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Melt unsalted butter on the stove or microwave. Add melted butter, flour, and kosher salt to the yeast mixture. Mix with a dough hook on low for 1½ minutes or until a rough dough forms. Increase speed to medium and mix for 5 minutes or until smooth and supple.
- Remove dough from the bowl and shape into a ball. Lightly coat the bowl with olive oil or cooking spray. Return the dough to the bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave to rise in a warm place for 1½ hours or until slightly puffed.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Divide dough into 18 portions and place on an unfloured even surface. Shape each into a smooth ball, then into 6 inch long breadsticks about ¾ inch wide. Arrange 9 on each baking sheet with even spacing apart.
- Loosely cover with plastic wrap or clean kitchen towels and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until a little puffed.
- Uncover the breadsticks and bake for 8 minutes. Rotate the baking sheets from front to back and bake for another 6 to 7 minutes or until the top is lightly golden brown and the bottom is browned.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter on the stove or microwave. Add kosher salt and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- When breadsticks are baked, brush each one with the melted butter multiple times until mixture is used up. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and more kosher salt if preferred. Serve warm with a side of marinara or pizza sauce.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 11mg
- Calories: 98kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 26mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 269mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 121IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!