This maple raisin bread is fantastic. It’s great for the holidays and a delicious maple treat that will get you in a cheerful mood.
Fantastic Maple Raisin Bread Recipe
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cup flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan with a non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add in the milk, maple syrup, raisins and beaten egg. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!