Cranberry Orange Tea Bread Recipe
You’re making a list and checking it twice — but it seems to grow longer every day! Why not leave the malls behind and generate the spirit of the season right in your own kitchen? With this cranberry orange tea bread recipe, it’s easier than you think!
How To Make Cranberry Orange Tea Bread
Dried cranberries and orange peels make this simple tea bread a flavorful addition to the holiday festivities.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, dried cranberries, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Blend apple sauce mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, until pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan before removing loaf to cool completely on wire rack.
- Calcium: 79mg
- Calories: 285kcal
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Sugar: 27g
- Vitamin A: 283IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg