How To Make Baked Crostini with Wild Mushrooms and Mozzarella
This baked crostini with makes an elegant appetizer. It has sauteed mushrooms and cheese over bread slices baked, then finished with parsley.
- 2tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 1lbbutton or wild mushrooms,such as porcini, cremini, shiitake, with stems removed
- ¼cupwhite wine
- ¼tspfreshly ground pepper
- 24slicescountry style bread,preferably ciabatta
- 1lbfresh salted buffalo mozzarella
- 2tbspfresh Italian parsley,chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Sauté garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Add chopped mushrooms and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour in wine. Increase heat to high and cook for about 5 minutes stirring, until liquid evaporates. Mix in salt and pepper.
Arrange bread on a large country-style bread baking sheet.
Top each piece with a slice of mozzarella.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Top crostini with mushroom mixture, then sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
- Calories: 615.31kcal
- Fat: 25.57g
- Saturated Fat: 11.47g
- Trans Fat: 0.03g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.96g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.80g
- Carbohydrates: 64.05g
- Fiber: 7.61g
- Sugar: 8.63g
- Protein: 30.44g
- Cholesterol: 59.72mg
- Sodium: 1071.57mg
- Calcium: 552.41mg
- Potassium: 664.94mg
- Iron: 7.16mg
- Vitamin A: 140.69µg
- Vitamin C: 2.23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!