Apple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This bread tastes like fall with pumpkin, apple, ground cloves, and a cinnamon-sugar topping.
How To Make Apple Pumpkin bread
Get a taste of fall with this autumn-spiced bread.
- Combine all the topping ingredients to form a crumb like mixture.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and butter two 9x5x3 loaf pans.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice together and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs with mixer.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the apples.
- Divide the batter between the pans and sprinkle the topping evenly over the top of each loaf.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in loaf pans for 45 minutes and then remove to racks.
- Calcium: 42mg
- Calories: 663kcal
- Carbohydrates: 105g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 326mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 588mg
- Sugar: 64g
- Vitamin A: 5049IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg