How To Make Vegan Charcuterie Board
Easy to assemble and luxurious vegan charcuterie board recipe. A combination of dried fruits, nuts, cheeses, and bread.
- Prepare vegan ricotta, roasted chickpeas, and any other dips, spreads, or snacks you are making from scratch.
- If baking store-bought bread, bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F and then cool. Cut into thick slices.
- Wash and chop any raw vegetables and fresh fruit.
- Prepare and clean the charcuterie board or any wooden platter.
- Fill the ramekin or soufflé bowls with hummus, olives, and chickpeas. Place 2 of the bowls off-center and 1 closer to the edge. Ensure that they are in the shape of a triangle.
- Next, add the fresh fruits and sliced vegetables to the platter. Assemble them next to the ramekin or soufflé bowls.
- Then add the crackers and bread around the board.
- Fill the remaining gaps with nuts and dried fruits.
These are just suggestions for building a board. For more detailed instructions and photos, scroll up. Feel free to make any substitutes you need:
- If you have a nut allergy, leave out the nuts.
- For gluten-free, be sure to choose gluten-free bread and crackers.
- For WFPB, use products that are oil-free and use whole wheat bread and crackers.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 191mg
- Calories: 187kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 217mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Vitamin A: 255IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Kaldereta is a hearty Filipino stew. This recipe combines its tomato-based broth with rich coconut milk to make an even more robust dish.
Just the plump filling of these fried shrimp tacos keeps you wanting more! Plus, they're topped with fresh cabbage salsa for extra crunch.
Simple and tasty food is what this Texas chicken spaghetti recipe is all about. You\'ll love the clean flavors and easy process of making this homey dish.
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Whip up a mouthwatering serving of garlic lime shrimp with this quick recipe! It's coated in honey and lime for a tasty flavor contrast.
Shrimp louie is a salad that originates in San Francisco. It combines the shrimp with greens, avocado, tomato, and boiled eggs.