Lumpia is a Phillippine dish similar to egg rolls. This killer combo with add flavor and spice to the most boring of veggies.
How To Make Mini-Vegetable Lumpia with Garlic Vinegar Dip
- In a pan, heat oil medium-hot, and then add garlic.
- When garlic is slightly brown, add onions and other vegetables and stir-fry until almost done.
- Season with pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Set aside, draining excess liquid.
- Separate mini spring roll wrappers and cover with damp cloth.
- Take one wrapper at a time, laying each wrapper on a plate.
- Place a tbsp. of vegetables on the wrapper, and wrap vegetable mixture firmly, sealing the edge with a little water.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan on 'hot' stove setting and fry spring rolls until lightly browned (using a deep fryer is best). Serve hot with garlic-vinegar dip.
- Mix ingredients in a glass bowl and add more vinegar, pepper, and salt as required.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 50kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 95mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Vitamin A: 1173IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!