How To Make Keto French Fries
You won't be able to tell the difference with this recipe for keto french fries. They're tasty and crispy even without using actual potatoes.
Prepare all of the ingredients for easy maneuver. Make sure there is boiling water on the side as well.
- In a glass bowl or a mixing jar, place all of the dry ingredients in and mix until fully combined.
- Once all of the ingredients are fully combined and lumps are taken out add the hot water.
Using a spatula, mix all of the dry ingredients with the boiling water until a smooth dough has been formed.
- Once everything is combined, place the dough onto a silicone sheet or parchment paper and work it out further.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a rectangular shape, approximately a quarter of an inch thick.
Once there is a rectangular shape with approximately a quarter of an inch thick, using either a knife or cake scraper, cut the dough into half and then a really thin slice like french fries.
- When all of the dough is cut into french fries, placed them one by one into the preheated pan with oil.
- Fry at a low to middle heat slowly turning the fries onto all sides.
After all of the keto french fries are brown and crispy, place them one by one onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
Serve and enjoy!
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 25kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 2mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Sugar: 1g
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!