Cheese and fries are like a match made in heaven — and they taste even better with bacon! This recipe also includes a simple dip that you can enjoy with these fries.
How To Make Lone Star's Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 ¼ oz. taco seasoning
- 32 oz. French fries frozen
- 4 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese shredded
- Bake the fries according to the package directions.
- Combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning. Set the dip aside.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet.
- Return fries to the hot oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve fries with the prepared sauce for dipping.
Calories: 999kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 73g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 2719mg | Potassium: 1074mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1018IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 4mg