How To Make Keto Tortilla Chips
No more buying unhealthy snacks when you can munch on these keto tortilla chips recipe. With 3 ingredients you can make your own keto snack at home.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your almond flour and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add your mozzarella cheese and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until melted.
- Transfer your melted cheese into the bowl of almond flour and mix very well, until a thick dough remains.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a kitchen surface. Place the ball of dough onto it, and lightly flatten. Place the second piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until flat and thin, around ⅙ inch.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice triangles of dough. Place the pieces of uncooked tortilla chips onto the lined sheet.
- Bake the tortilla chips for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool on the sheet completely.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 172mg
- Calories: 164kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 25mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 176mg
- Vitamin A: 191IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
With a three-ingredient crust, these pineapple empanadas are a real treat. They are filled with pineapple preserves, which give you a taste of the tropics.
Bars and Brownies
BBQ & Grilled
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
BBQ & Grilled