This could be every child’s food fantasy. You have to scroll down to read the ingredients and directions of this kid friendly meal.
How To Make Frito Ole'
A wonderful way to serve up nachos! This quick and easy recipe for Frito Ole' is just as good as the ones you get in the street stalls – loved by all. A tasty appetizer to share among your family and friends.
On a large platter, layer Fritos, ⅓ of the cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
- Top with the second third of the cheese.
- Brown hamburger meat, and add chopped onion.
- Drain well. Return to skillet.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Add tomato sauce, water, and the rest of the cheese.
- Stir well and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour hot meat mixture over entire platter and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 485mg
- Calories: 534kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Fat: 37g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 597mg
- Protein: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 685mg
- Vitamin A: 1541IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
Enjoy healthy and crisp baked banana chips with this easy recipe! Plus, these crunchy goodies only need 4 ingredients to make.
In this Irish fish and chips recipe, beer makes the fish and chips batter ultra-light and crispy. Enjoy this St. Patrick Day staple better with this homemade version.
Amp up your snack game and enjoy cheesy and warm spice-loaded bites in this copycat Taco Bell chips recipe.