How To Make Charcuterie Board
Put together the best charcuterie board with cheeses, fruits, crackers, and gourmet meat that makes any party look like it was prepared by the French!
Arrange all the ingredients on a large board or platter.
If you’re using sauces, place them in small bowls.
Garnish with fresh herbs, then serve.
- If you want to make this platter in advance, assemble everything on the board except the bread products and fresh herbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, uncover, and add bread and herbs.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then serve.
- Calories: 475.13kcal
- Fat: 24.70g
- Saturated Fat: 10.66g
- Trans Fat: 0.54g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.90g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.49g
- Carbohydrates: 26.95g
- Fiber: 4.08g
- Sugar: 4.01g
- Protein: 38.18g
- Cholesterol: 100.02mg
- Sodium: 2469.37mg
- Calcium: 418.57mg
- Potassium: 372.06mg
- Iron: 6.42mg
- Vitamin A: 154.48µg
- Vitamin C: 2.67mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!