How To Make Popeye Biscuit (Copycat)
This Popeye biscuit recipe gives you a rich and flaky baked dish that you can now make at home. These biscuits are the perfect side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients; flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Slice butter into small chunks and add into the dry ingredients. Use a knife to mix as you cut the butter into small pieces or use a pastry blender.
- Stir in buttermilk and milk until dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into ½ inch.
- Using a biscuit cutter or glass, cut biscuits and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until light brown.
- Top with melted butter and serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 46mg
- Calories: 108kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 43mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Vitamin A: 223IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!